Data Privacy Statement
Welcome to our website. Bahrmann GmbH takes the safety of personal data very seriously and obeys current german data privacy laws, especially Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) and Telemediengesetz (TMG). Hereby we inform on your legal rights, make clear which data is collected by this website and how we are protecting this data.
1. Responsible body is Bahrmann GmbH, Im Vogelsang 1, D-71101 Schoenaich
2. Extent of the collected visitor data:
– IP address
– Used browser and operating system
– Internet service provider (ISP)
– Date and time of website visit
3. Usage of collected data:
– Collected data is used exclusively for internal statistical purpose.
– Disclosure of data to third parties is explicitly excluded, but may take place in order to fulfill legal obligations.
4. Cookies: This website uses „cookies“, small files with the purpose to store information temporary on your device. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you may disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Full usability of this website may depend on activated cookie settings. Usually you can delete cookies at any time from your device.
5. Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If the IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other countries which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address transferred by your browser during the use of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
You can obtain further information on this at:
(general information on Google Analytics and data protection). On this website, Google Analytics was extended by code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to guarantee an anonymised collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
7. Safety of collected data: Bahrmann GmbH takes extensive measures to save and protect personal data:
– Usage of a multi-layer firewall
– All employees are bound to §5 BDSG (professional secrecy)
– Proper usage of technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, destruction, unauthorized access or manipulation of data.
8. At any time you can make use of your right to get information, correction or deletion, regarding to §34, 35 BDSG. Therefor, please use our contact form, give us a call or send us your wish in written form.